Fast Facts & Contacts
- The Biological
Sciences Library (BioSci Library) started as a small collection of
Agricultural Experiment Station Bulletins about the year 1910.
- Before moving to the current location in
Kendall Hall, the Library was housed in the west side of Nesmith Hall
and was called the Plant and Animal Science (PAS) Library.
- The Library was
dedicated as the Harold
Grinnell Library in 1972.
- Currently, the
Library contains 75,000 volumes, including 800 journal titles (more
journals are available online), a
collection, COLSA theses and dissertations, a reserve collection, 11
public computers (including 5 wireless laptops), a networked printer, a
digital copier, a Cats Cache add value machine.
- Staff areas
include 6 computers (including an ILL Ariel station and a dedicated
web server), 3 printers, 3 bar code readers, and a fax machine.
- The Library has about 50 seats, not
including the lobby area.
- Branch Librarian: 862-3718 or
- Staff: 862-1018 or
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Fax: 862-2789 .
- Website: http://grinnell.unh.edu/ .
- Instant Message
reference service available at:
- AIM & Yahoo:
A service of the Biological Sciences Library, Kendall Hall,
University of New Hampshire.
Comments, suggestions, and questions should be sent via email to email@example.com .
Last updated September 8, 2009.